Mercury Electronics respects the privacy of all its users and is committed to guard it in all respects. To find out how user information collected at the website is protected, please read the following private policy document.
Please make a note that Mercury Electronics can make changes to this private policy from time to time. Keep checking this page to know more about the updated private policies.
We have five privacy principles that describe how we approach privacy and user information across all of our products:
- Use information to provide our users with valuable products and services.
- Develop products that reflect strong privacy standards and practices.
- Make the collection of personal information transparent.
- Give users meaningful choices to protect their privacy.
- Be a responsible steward of the information we hold.
This Privacy Center was created to provide you with easy-to-understand information about our products and policies to help you make more informed choices about which products you use, how to use them and We promise we will not disclose your any of your information to any one of other people.